APPRENTICESHIP AND IN-SERVICE TRAINING
Are you interested in training with us as an apprentice industrial clerk or as an industrial mechanic?
- Manual and machine cutting
- Shearing, forming and joining technologies
- Application and testing of pneumatic and hydraulic circuits
- Allocation and handling of ingredients and auxiliary materials
- Testing electrical components and control technology components
- Planning and controlling work sequences; monitoring and evaluating the results
- Localising, identifying and eliminating faults
- Labour and commercial law
- Occupational safety and environmental protection
During the training, you have the opportunity to obtain a general advanced school-leaving certificate by attending courses at a vocational training school.
Please apply using our online application form
- Purchasing and supply management
- Checking invoices
- Materials management
- Production management and marketing
- Staff wage and salary accounting
- Processing of sales and shipping
- Payment transactions
Application: There are no further training places available for 2021.
An internship at Grillo-Werke AG is the ideal way to launch your career. From the start, you will be involved in day-to-day business and gain insight into the company structures and processes, obtaining valuable experience for your later working life.
Vocational training and further education courses aimed at personnel development and qualification primarily serve the purpose of deepening specialised proficiency in the individual areas of operation.
Grillo-Werke AG puts the focus on improving foreign language competence and permanently expanding and deepening knowledge in information and communication technology.