APPRENTICESHIP AND IN-SERVICE TRAINING
Are you interested in training with us as an apprentice industrial clerk or as an industrial mechanic?
- Manual and machine cutting
- Shearing, forming and joining technologies
- Application and testing of pneumatic and hydraulic circuits
- Allocation and handling of ingredients and auxiliary materials
- Testing electrical components and control technology components
- Planning and controlling work sequences; monitoring and evaluating the results
- Localising, identifying and eliminating faults
- Labour and commercial law
- Occupational safety and environmental protection
During the training, you have the opportunity to obtain a general advanced school-leaving certificate by attending courses at a vocational training school.
- Purchasing and supply management
- Checking invoices
- Materials management
- Production management and marketing
- Staff wage and salary accounting
- Processing of sales and shipping
- Payment transactions
An internship at Grillo-Werke AG is the ideal way to launch your career. From the start, you will be involved in day-to-day business and gain insight into the company structures and processes, obtaining valuable experience for your later working life.
Vocational training cooperation
Furthermore, with its in-house training workshop, Grillo-Werke AG supports companies in Duisburg-Hamborn in the training of industrial mechanics and plant operators. If you are interested in a cooperation, please contact Dr. Schulte on +49 203 5557-450.
Vocational training and further education courses aimed at personnel development and qualification primarily serve the purpose of deepening specialised proficiency in the individual areas of operation.
Grillo-Werke AG puts the focus on improving foreign language competence and permanently expanding and deepening knowledge in information and communication technology.